In this video are five pieces of evidence for God’s existence, in this debate between philosopher William Lane Craig and cosmologist Lawrence Krauss. Craig hangs his arguments upon:
1. The existence of contingent beings.
2. The origin of the universe.
3. The fine-tuning of the universe for intelligent life.
4. Objective moral values and duties in the world.
5. The historical facts concerning Jesus of Nazareth.
- Changed Lives
- Creation of Life
- Creation of the Universe
- Fine Tuning of the Universe
- Near Death Experiences
- Science in Scripture
- The Good Way
- Unified Theme